Thursday 1 August 2013

Review of Refresher Driving Lessons

Refresher Driving Lessons Chester

Many thanks to Helen Shaw who recently took a course of refresher driving lessons with us for taking the time and effort to publish this review of Steve Paddy Driving School.

"Steve was an excellent instructor - he was very patient and really helped improve my driving skills. I had passed my test a long time ago and needed some lessons to improve my skills after not driving for a long time. In my first lesson I could barely remember how to start the car, but I am now confident enough to drive on my own again and Steve even taught me how to drive on the motorway. He was great at finding alternative ways to teach things when I was struggling, and made driving a totally stress-free experience. Fully recommended!"

No comments:

Post a Comment